We know that lasting individual and social change come about when we work together to achieve a common goal, that’s why supporting families when parents have intellectual disabilities is our cause. Through education, training, and direct services we work to ensure that every parent has a chance to parent.
We invite you to become part of that common goal through a one-time or ongoing/monthly tax-deductible donation. Any size donation is welcome, and your generous support goes directly towards our work.
Please contribute today! Donations may be submitted by check or credit card, or PayPal, and can be one-time or monthly.
Make Checks Payable to:
The Association for Successful Parenting
Mail Checks to:
P.O. Box 3502 Baltimore, MD 21214
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about donations.
TASP Uses Donations to:
- Support self-advocates to attend the TASP conference.
- Maintain a presence on the web and social media.
- Host a bi-annual conference.
- Expand peer-navigator support programs.
- Develop new educational opportunities and resources.
- Support general operations.