This month is the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)! As we celebrate and reflect on all the ADA has done, we know there is still much more to do. Please consider a tax-deductible donation to TASP to help us continue our work to support parents with cognitive difficulties.
We know that lasting individual and social change come about when we work together to achieve a common goal, that’s why supporting families when parents have cognitive difficulties is our cause. Through education, training, advocacy and direct services, we work to ensure that every parent has a chance to parent.
Become part of that common goal through a one-time or ongoing/monthly tax-deductible donation. Any size donation is welcome, and your generous support goes directly towards our work. Donations may be submitted by check (to the address below), credit card (on the form below), or PayPal.
Can we count on you to help us continue to fight so that everyone has a chance to parent?
Make Checks Payable to:
The Association for Successful Parenting
Mail Checks to:
P.O. Box 3502 Baltimore, MD 21214
Donate Via Paypal
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about donations.
TASP Uses Donations to:
- Develop new educational opportunities and resources.
- Expand our network of committed parents and professionals
- Continue advocacy efforts on behalf of parents with cognitive difficulties.
- Support self-advocates to attend the TASP conference.
- Host a bi-annual conference.
- Expand peer-navigator support programs.
- Support general operations.