How can you support TASP?
At TASP, we love all forms of giving. Here are five simple ways you can get involved and make a difference for TASP today!
- Become part of our common goal through a one-time or ongoing/monthly tax-deductible donation. Any size donation is welcome, no amount is too small! Donations may be submitted by check (to the address below), credit card (hit the blue button below), or PayPal.
- Set up Amazon Smile to benefit TASP. You probably shop on Amazon, while not benefit TASP while you shop? Set it up HERE.
- Spread the word! Tell everyone you know about TASP and the work we do and share our Facebook Page on your social media.
- Join our mailing list HERE, and encourage others to join too!
- Create a fundraising page on Facebook and set your own goal! It could be for your birthday, or just because! Share your fundraising page link via email and your social channels.
Join us, so that everyone has a chance to parent!
Donate Via Credit Card:
Donate Via Paypal
Make Checks Payable to:
The Association for Successful Parenting
Mail Checks to:
P.O. Box 3502 Baltimore, MD 21214
Email email@example.com to find out more about donations.
TASP Uses Donations to:
- Develop new educational opportunities and resources.
- Expand our network of committed parents and professionals
- Continue advocacy efforts on behalf of parents with cognitive difficulties.
- Support self-advocates to attend the TASP conference.
- Host a bi-annual conference.
- Expand peer-navigator support programs.
- Support general operations.